Stationary Pipe Dock
$1,240.00 – $7,590.00
Pipe Docks are lightweight boat docks with galvanized dock poles. These boat docks come with many options to meet your lake-side needs. Choose Stationary Pipe boat docks with stationary pipes for permanence and strength.
Stationary Pipe Docks are ultra-strong boat docks for the more permanent docking system. Add a Pipe Dock to your muddy shoreline, farm pond, marina, a lake with forceful waves, or river with a current – whenever the dock doesn’t need to move very often or needs to hold its ground against the elements.
The Best Boat Docks for Permanent Docks
Patriot Docks crafts a lightweight frame for these boat docks, which blows other docks out of the water with its 12-inch tall truss design. The taller the truss, the stronger the dock. These boat docks feature galvanized pipe supports which will hold up well in deeper water and can be driven down into the ground. No rusting. No moving parts. Furthermore, the galvanized pipes can be fully adjusted along the height of the pipe for the perfect dock level. These Jack Docks with pipes also features a safe bracket design. Don’t worry about failing hardware – the dock hardware has two set bolts on every connection. That’s peace of mind!
How a Pipe Dock is different from other docks
- Truss style frames are modular, light weight, and bolt-able. They are ultra strong due to their tall design.
- Galvanized pipe legs make these boat docks very stable and resistant to corrosion.
- Full adjustment along the height of the pipe.
- Perfect for situations where the dock doesn’t need to move. They are best as permanent docks.
- Combine Stationary Pipe Docks together for custom pier designs with fingers and slips.
Personalize your boat dock by selecting your preferred length, shape, and decking material and browse dock prices that won’t break the bank. Need something like this that rolls? Check out our Rolling Pipe Docks.
DOCK FRAMES: Lightweight (45lbs); Strong truss (12" tall, 4" taller than industry average); No-rust aluminum; Modular (bolt together assembly); Nests decking (frames in drop-in decking panels)
PIPE SUPPORTS: Strong galvanized steel pipes; Dual set bolt locking for safety; Projects above dock for handle support or solar lighting; Fully manually adjustable; Protective pipe cap; Large foot pad
DECKING: 4x4 Panels; Premium material options (Cedar, Poly, Aluminum); Drops into frame
DETAILS: Ships to most commercial and residential addresses; Complete kit including hardware; Comes with instruction video and step-by-step PDF; Includes 2 FREE bumpers
- Weight per frame: 45 pounds
- Frame Height: 12 inches
- Frame Weight Capacity: 45 PSF when constructed as specified
- Frame Material: Auminum (Marine Grade 6061-T6)
- Frame Style: Truss
- Frame Build: Bolts Together
- Support Span: Every 16 feet
- Bracket Material: Steel
- Bracket Adjustment Style: Loosen 1/2 inch Dual Set Bolts and Manually Lift or Lower Frame then Tighten Bolts
- Bracket Pipe Accommodates 1-1/2" Sch40 Pipe
- Pipe Material: Galvanized Steel
- Pipe Size: 1-1/2" ID Sch40 Pipe
- Pipe Weight Capacity: 1000 pounds
- Decking Panel Measurements: 48x48x1 inches
- Cedar Panel Weight: 37 pounds
- Cedar Details: Unfinished Premium Western Red Cedar 48x6x1 inch Boards with Stringers
- Poly Panel Weight: 30 pounds
- Poly Details: Four 48x12x1 inch Polypropylene Panels with Aluminum Reinforcements and Stringers
- Aluminum Panel Weight: 25 pounds
- Aluminum Details: Premium 48x6x1 inch Extruded Aluminum Boards with Welded Stringers, Powder Coating, and Wood Grain Finish
- Hardware material: Grade 8 Zinc-plated
- Hardware size: 3/8" or 1/2"