Stationary Jack Dock
$1,240.00 – $7,590.00
Stationary aluminum docks with adjustable screw jack dock legs are easy to raise and lower. Jack Dock packages are the best aluminum docks to move and adjust. Shop your personalized aluminum docks pricing by selecting custom dock length, decking material, and shape.
Aluminum Docks with Jacks
Stationary Jack Docks are created with more permanent applications in mind. These boat docks are great for lakes with lots of muck, non-freezing shorelines, bogs, and marinas. Combine these aluminum docks to make boat slips and dock fingers. Stationary Jack Docks are the easiest docks that anyone can use and afford. Most importantly, these aluminum docks have screw jack legs that effortlessly adjust while standing on the dock with a cordless drill. Level the dock without getting in the water; raise your dock when water levels rise quickly; lower it at the end of the year and when removing it. There is a stainless steel gear inside the leg that is encased by a marine-grade aluminum body.
Stationary aluminum docks are great for applications where rolling docks cannot roll. When the time comes to move the dock out of freezing water, the decking is removable and the frames can be easily detached to move over seawalls and obstructions where rolling docks cannot maneuver. Need the same Jack Dock but with wheels? Check out our Rolling Jack Dock.
Why are Aluminum Jack Docks so Easy?
- Assemble the Patriot frame with nuts and bolts. The possibilities of configurations are endless with modular frames.
- Adjust your dock or level it without needing to get in the water. The jack supports change height from the top of the dock.
- Lightweight frames allow you to lift your frame by hand. Decking is removable in easy to lift panels.
- Add length or reconfigure as needed.
In short, the Stationary Jack Dock will revolutionize your docking experience. There is no longer a need for difficult lifting, and time-consuming dock projects. The time has come for a Jack Dock! Select from many sizes, shapes, and decking options to personalize your dock system to your unique situation.
JACK SUPPORTS: Adjusts height with cordless drill from the top, 1000-lb capacity; 18-inch travel; Adapts to adjustable leg; Aluminum casing and pre-greased stainless steel gear.
DOCK FRAMES: Lightweight (45lbs); Strong truss (12" tall, 4" taller than industry average); No-rust aluminum; Modular (bolt-together assembly); Nests decking (frames in drop-in decking panels).
DECKING: 4x4 Panels; Premium material options (Cedar, Poly, Aluminum); Drops into the frame.
DETAILS: Ships to most commercial and residential addresses; Complete kit including hardware; Comes with an instruction video and step-by-step PDF; Includes 2 FREE bumpers.
- Weight per frame: 45 pounds
- Frame Height: 12 inches
- Frame Weight Capacity: 45 PSF when constructed as specified
- Frame Material: Aluminum (Marine Grade 6061-T6)
- Frame Style: Truss
- Frame Build: Bolts Together
- Support Span: Every 16 feet
- Adjustment Range per Jack: 18 inches
- Jack Material: Aluminum with Stainless Steel Worm Gear
- Jack Adjustment Style: Rotate 3/4 inch Nut with Cordless Drill or Socket Wrench
- Jack Weight Capacity: 1000 pounds each
- Decking Panel Measurements: 48x48x1 inches
- Cedar Panel Weight: 37 pounds
- Cedar Details: Unfinished Premium Western Red Cedar 48x6x1 inch Boards with Stringers
- Poly Panel Weight: 30 pounds
- Poly Details: Four 48x12x1 inch Polypropylene Panels with Aluminum Reinforcements and Stringers
- Aluminum Panel Weight: 25 pounds
- Aluminum Details: Premium 48x6x1 inch Extruded Aluminum Boards with Welded Stringers, Powder Coating, and Wood Grain Finish
- Hardware material: Grade 8 Zinc-plated
- Hardware size: 3/8" or 1/2"