Rolling Jack Dock
$1,490.00 – $8,065.00
Jack Docks offers the best rolling dock for sale. These rolling docks effortlessly adjust their height and roll into the lake with innovative rolling screw jack supports. All-terrain dock wheels, lightweight aluminum frames, and drop-in decking make installing your boat dock simple. Browse our roll in dock prices and customize options for your unique needs!
The Easiest Roll in Dock
Rolling Jack Docks are simply the easiest roll in dock you could own. The primary feature of these docks are the ROLLING JACKS, which have wheels mounted to the bottom of adjustable supports. They are perfect for aging lake enthusiasts and individuals who no longer are able to (or wish to) deal with heavy docks. Rolling jack supports are revolutionary because as the seasons change and water depths fluctuate. Now you can roll in your dock with as few as one person without getting on waders or even getting in the water, you can adjust the height of this dock with a cordless drill while standing on it. In fact, most lakes and reservoirs change water depths within and throughout the season. Now you can rise to the challenge with Rolling Jack Docks.
The Rolling Dock Jacks are not the only game changer in these dock packages. Aluminum truss frames offer lightweight mobility without sacrificing strength. Furthermore, you can simply drop in your decking panels after the frame is in place and level the dock legs as needed. Add a rolling dock to make it longer with this modular design. Then select your personalized decking material, roll in dock length, and shape. Pricing is even possible from the comfort of your home.
Need a Jack Dock with easy supports but don’t need the wheels? Check out our Stationary Jack Docks.
How to Use a Rolling Jack Dock
- Roll the frame without the decking into the water by lifting the shore side and guiding the lake end like a wheelbarrow.
- Add your decking panels.
- Level and adjust the height of each jack support so the dock is flat at the correct height.
- As the water level changes, screw the jack supports up or down accordingly. This can be done with your cordless drill.
Above all, Rolling Jack Docks are the easiest dock to own when it comes to maneuvering and adjusting your dock. It is also the most versatile dock. Patriot Dock frames are easy to reconfigure and lengthen – no problem! The strong truss frames are bolted together. This allows for changes in the environment or changes to the lakeside needs you have. Choose a Rolling Jack Dock package to forever change the way you see docking!
Having a hard time getting started? Get some help with How to Choose a Dock for an interactive menu that will take you right to the dock you need.
JACK SUPPORTS: Adjusts height with cordless drill from the top, 1000-lb capacity; 18-inch travel; Adapts to the adjustable leg or fixed axle stub; Aluminum casing and pre-greased stainless steel gear
DOCK FRAMES: Lightweight (45lbs); Strong truss (12" tall, 4" taller than industry average); No-rust aluminum; Modular (bolt-together assembly); Nests decking (frames in drop-in decking panels)
DECKING: 4x4 Panels; Premium material options (Cedar, Poly, Aluminum); Drops into frame
WHEELS: Heavy duty polypropylene; 24" All-terrain; Sinks and fills with water for stability; Wide 8-inch tread; Rotates under or outside of dock; Moveable to middle or end of dock
DETAILS: Ships to most commercial and residential addresses; Complete kit including hardware; Comes with an instruction video and step-by-step PDF; Includes 2 FREE bumpers
- Weight per frame: 45 pounds
- Frame Height: 12 inches
- Frame Weight Capacity: 45 PSF when constructed as specified
- Frame Material: Aluminum (Marine Grade 6061-T6)
- Frame Style: Truss
- Frame Build: Bolts Together
- Support Span: Every 16 feet
- Adjustment Range per Jack: 18 inches
- Jack Material: Aluminum with Stainless Steel Worm Gear
- Jack Adjustment Style: Rotate 3/4 inch Nut with Cordless Drill or Socket Wrench
- Jack Weight Capacity: 1000 pounds each
- Decking Panel Measurements: 48x48x1 inches
- Cedar Panel Weight: 37 pounds
- Cedar Details: Unfinished Premium Western Red Cedar 48x6x1 inch Boards with Stringers
- Poly Panel Weight: 30 pounds
- Poly Details: Four 48x12x1 inch Polypropylene Panels with Aluminum Reinforcements and Stringers
- Aluminum Panel Weight: 25 pounds
- Aluminum Details: Premium 48x6x1 inch Extruded Aluminum Boards with Welded Stringers, Powder Coating, and Wood Grain Finish
- Wheel Material: High-Density Polypropylene
- Wheel Diameter: 24 inches
- Hardware material: Grade 8 Zinc-plated
- Hardware size: 3/8" or 1/2"