Rolling Pipe Dock
$1,490.00 – $8,065.00
Rolling Pipe Docks are Patriot Docks engineered for an effortless dock experience. Patriot Docks include aluminum dock frames on strong pipe supports with wheels. Select options and browse dock prices.
Patriot Docks by Jack Docks
Rolling Pipe Docks are ideal for most lakes and shorelines. These Patriot Docks feature a lightweight frame with galvanized pipes on wheels for the perfect mix of strength and mobility. Steel supports with full axles provide superior cross bracing and stability. As a result, conditions for Rolling Pipe Docks can be rougher and deeper waters. The wheels on our docks fill with water and operate well in all terrains, from sandy to rocky lake bottoms. If you are used to old docks with cumbersome and heavy installs, these rolling docks are super convenient.
Need a dock with adjustable jacks? Check out our Jack Docks.
Top Features of Patriot Docks
- Ultra strong 12″ dock frames that can be bolted together.
- Modular design – configure and reconfigure as needed or desired.
- Strong and stable galvanized supports. No rust. No moving parts.
- Tall rolling wheels for any terrain
- Full height adjustment along the length of the entire pipe.
- Safe dual set bolts on every connection and bracket
Most importantly, Rolling Pipe Docks are strong and mobile. They offer a lot to customers seeking to dump their burdensome heavy dock but don’t want to sacrifice strength. In addition, when shorelines move throughout the season and water levels fluctuation dramatically, this Rolling Pipe Dock moves easily and raises with flexibility. Lastly, drop-in decking panels make these piers even more portable because docks can be moved without the decking, then later the decking panels nest into the frame effortlessly. Shop prices for Patriot Docks by selecting your ideal length, shape, and decking material to fit your customized needs.
DOCK FRAMES: Lightweight (45lbs); Strong truss (12" tall, 4" taller than industry average); No-rust aluminum; Modular (bolt together assembly); Nests decking (frames in drop-in decking panels)
PIPE SUPPORTS: Strong galvanized steel pipes; Dual set bolt locking for safety; Projects above dock for handle support or solar lighting; Fully manually adjustable; Protective pipe cap; Large foot pad
DECKING: 4x4 Panels; Premium material options (Cedar, Poly, Aluminum); Drops into frame
WHEELS: Heavy duty polypropylene; 24" All-terrain; Sinks and fills with water for stability; Wide 8-inch tread; Moveable to middle or end of dock; Strong full axle
DETAILS: Ships to most commercial and residential addresses; Complete kit including hardware; Comes with instruction video and step-by-step PDF; Includes 2 FREE bumpers
- Weight per frame: 45 pounds
- Frame Height: 12 inches
- Frame Weight Capacity: 45 PSF when constructed as specified
- Frame Material: Aluminum (Marine Grade 6061-T6)
- Frame Style: Truss
- Frame Build: Bolts Together
- Support Span: Every 16 feet
- Bracket Material: Steel
- Bracket Adjustment Style: Loosen 1/2 inch Dual Set Bolts and Manually Lift or Lower Frame then Tighten Bolts
- Bracket Pipe Accommodates 1-1/2" Sch40 Pipe
- Pipe Material: Galvanized Steel
- Pipe Size: 1-1/2" ID Sch40 Pipe
- Pipe Weight Capacity: 1000 pounds
- Decking Panel Measurements: 48x48x1 inches
- Cedar Panel Weight: 37 pounds
- Cedar Details: Unfinished Premium Western Red Cedar 48x6x1 inch Boards with Stringers
- Poly Panel Weight: 30 pounds
- Poly Details: Four 48x12x1 inch Polypropylene Panels with Aluminum Reinforcements and Stringers
- Aluminum Panel Weight: 25 pounds
- Aluminum Details: Premium 48x6x1 inch Extruded Aluminum Boards with Welded Stringers, Powder Coating, and Wood Grain Finish
- Wheel Material: High Density Polypropylene
- Wheel Diameter: 24 inches
- Hardware material: Grade 8 Zinc-plated
- Hardware size: 3/8" or 1/2"