Build Your Own: Premium Floating Dock Systems
$1,155.00 – $1,550.00
LowPRO floating dock sections are floating dock kits with a low profile that can be combined according to your own design. Add one dock section or build a custom design with slips and platforms. Floating dock sections are versatile and strong with premium decking options. Shop for personalized pricing!
Premium Floating Dock Systems
Build your own Floating Dock with the modular aluminum 4x8ft Floating Dock. Using the frames as building blocks to achieve the customized dock to perfectly fit your shoreline needs, assemble floating dock systems according to your own plan. Jack Docks offers Premium Floating Dock packages that work for many, but when you have a complicated plan or a design that breaks the mold, order these floating systems. Build a marina dock system or add fingers and boat slips to your dock. Extend your stationary dock into deep water. Add patios and recreation areas to your dock. Build a floating swim platform. The opportunities are endless! These PREMIUM sections now include Side Stability Floats, which build a wider base, increase the load capacity, and create a bumper for the side of your floating dock.
How to design the perfect floating dock
- Map out the frame using the 4x8ft building blocks
- Order the number of required Premium Floating Dock Sections with your preferred decking option
- Add a LowPRO Hinge kit about every 16 feet to allow for articulation
- Request a 4″ Bolt Kit for every rigid (non-hinged) connection in the notes of your order
- Add piling sleeves according to where anchoring is required
- Inquire about pilings or supply 1-1/2″ galvanized pipe as pilings, chains or cables to anchors, or stiff arm floating dock systems
Y0ur order ships to your door for easy assembly!
*Jack Docks Premium Floating Dock Systems do NOT include anchoring systems or hinge systems
What is included in Jack Docks Premium Floating Dock Systems
Each unit includes (1) 4x8ft LowPRO frame with assembly hardware, (2) Decking panels with hardware, (2) Premium 48x24x12″ Floats, Float Mounting Hardware, and (4) Side Stability Floats
Special features of this floating system
- No-rust, lightweight aluminum frames
- Low Profile – close to the water
- Nuts & Bolts easy assembly – no geniuses required
- Ship to your door convenience
- Drop-in Decking for easy mobility
- Buoyant foam-filled floats for leak-proof systems
- Side stability floats increase dock width, add buoyancy, and create bumpers for your marine investments
- Modular engineering design allowing unlimited designs, and the ability to change the design later
Need a complete floating dock? Check out our LowPRO Floating Docks.
Shop pricing for premium decking options and arrange for residential delivery from the comfort of your home. Use Jack Docks Floating Docks for a quality floating dock.
DOCK FRAMES: Lightweight (45lbs); Low profile (4" tall, easy watercraft access); No-rust aluminum; Bolt-together sections; Modular (bolt or hinge one frame to the other); Nests decking (frames in drop-in decking panels)
FLOATS: Foam filled for leak protection; 780-pound buoyancy rating per platform; Large plastic drums (12" tall); Easy mounting to frame
STABILITY FLOATS: Extra side flotation provides 145 pounds in additional buoyancy rating per float; Plastic surface acts as a bumper; 47-1/4" x 13-1/2" x 6-3/4"
DECKING: 4x4 Panels; Premium material options (Cedar, Poly, Aluminum); Drops into frame
DETAILS: Ships to most commercial and residential addresses; Complete kit including hardware; Comes with an instruction video and step-by-step PDF; Includes 2 FREE bumpers
- Weight per frame: 45 pounds
- Frame Height: 4 inches
- Frame Weight Capacity: 45 PSF when constructed as specified
- Frame Material: Aluminum (Marine Grade 6061-T6)
- Frame Style: Low Profile
- Frame Build: Bolts Together
- Hinge Span: Every 16 feet
- Float Material: High-Density Polypropylene
- Foam-filled: Yes
- Float Dimensions: 48x24x12
- Float Capacity: 390 pounds
- Float Material: High-Density Polypropylene
- Foam-filled: No
- Float Dimensions: 47-1/4" x 13-1/2" x 6-3/4"
- Float Capacity: 145 pounds
- Decking Panel Measurements: 48x48x1 inches
- Cedar Panel Weight: 37 pounds
- Cedar Details: Unfinished Premium Western Red Cedar 48x6x1 inch Boards with Stringers
- Poly Panel Weight: 30 pounds
- Poly Details: Four 48x12x1 inch Polypropylene Panels with Aluminum Reinforcements and Stringers
- Aluminum Panel Weight: 25 pounds
- Aluminum Details: Premium 48x6x1 inch Extruded Aluminum Boards with Welded Stringers, Powder Coating, and Wood Grain Finish
- Hinge Material: Aluminum
- Hinge Dimensions: 48x1 inches
- Hinge Articulation: 25 degrees
- Hardware material: Grade 8 Zinc-plated
- Hardware size: 3/8" or 1/2"
(1) 4x8 Floating Dock Frame
(2) 4x4 Decking Panels
(2) Floats w/ Hardware
(4) Side Stability Floats