LowPRO Floating Dock
$1,500.00 – $9,350.00
Shop for aluminum floating docks with floating dock frames and drop-in decking panels. These aluminum floating docks feature a low profile aluminum frame, durable floats, and premium removable decking panels. Select a dock length, configuration, and decking material for your customized floating dock kit.
LowPRO Dock – The Best Aluminum Floating Dock
Aluminum Floating Docks are perfect for changing water levels, very deep water, and very muddy lake bottoms. There is no limit to the water depth for these docks! Furthermore there is no limit to the shapes and possibilities you can build with the bolt-together aluminum frame. Jack Docks features a long-lasting aluminum floating dock frame, premium drop-in decking panels, foam filled floats, hinges and an approach ramp. These dock packages are complete kits. They provide options to select the best dock to meet your unique needs.
LowPRO docks come complete with a ramp to the shoreline, frames, decking, floats, and hinges every 16FT. Thus, you don’t need to worry about reinventing the wheel with these dock packages. The 8FT shore ramp hinges to the rest of the floating dock and gives you an easy approach to your marine investment. Hinges provide the necessary articulation so your dock is balanced and relieved of forces of tension. Floats keep the entire dock in the right place with brackets for you to secure the dock with anchors or pilings.
Needing just customizable modular floating dock? Check out our DIY Floating Dock Sections.
Why do people prefer aluminum floating docks?
- No need to adjust height with vacillating water. The floats do the work.
- The water depth prevents the ability of having dock legs.
- Aluminum is lightweight and anti-rust.
- Dock frames are modular and easy to build any dock shape you desire.
Low Profile dock frames are important because so you can board your watercraft easily – even a kayak is close to the dock surface. While the frame is low to the water, the float drums are doing all the work. Foam-filled float drums offer and peace of mind in the harsh elements. No leaking floats. No sinking docks. This aluminum floating dock is lightweight, anti-rust, and modular so you can assemble, connect with dock hinges, and reconfigure with ease. Choose the aluminum floating dock that works best for your application with decking options, various sizes, and standard dock shapes.
DOCK FRAMES: Lightweight (45lbs); Low profile (4" tall, easy watercraft access); No-rust aluminum; Bolt-together sections; Modular (bolt or hinge one frame to the next); Nests decking (frames in drop-in decking panels)
FLOATS: Foam filled for leak protection; 780-pound buoyancy rating per platform; Large plastic drums (12" tall); Easy mounting to frame
DECKING: 4x4 Panels; Premium material options (Cedar, Poly, Aluminum); Drops into frame
HINGES: Articulates to prevent tension; Large range of articulation (25 degrees); Easy slide assembly
DETAILS: Ships to most commercial and residential addresses; Complete kit including hardware; Comes with instruction video and step-by-step PDF; Each Floating Dock package comes with 4 Anchor Brackets
- Weight per frame: 45 pounds
- Frame Height: 4 inches
- Frame Weight Capacity: 45 PSF when constructed as specified
- Frame Material: Aluminum (Marine Grade 6061-T6)
- Frame Style: Low Profile
- Frame Build: Bolt-together
- Hinge Span: Every 16 feet
- Float Material: High-Density Polypropylene
- Foam-filled: Yes
- Float Dimensions: 48x24x12
- Float Capacity: 390 pounds
- Decking Panel Measurements: 48x48x1 inches
- Cedar Panel Weight: 37 pounds
- Cedar Details: Unfinished Premium Western Red Cedar 48x6x1 inch Boards with Stringers
- Poly Panel Weight: 30 pounds
- Poly Details: Four 48x12x1 inch Polypropylene Panels with Aluminum Reinforcements and Stringers
- Aluminum Panel Weight: 25 pounds
- Aluminum Details: Premium 48x6x1 inch Extruded Aluminum Boards with Welded Stringers, Powder Coating, and Wood Grain Finish
- Hinge Material: Aluminum
- Hinge Dimensions: 48x1 inches
- Hinge Articulation: 25 degrees
- Hardware material: Grade 8 Zinc-plated
- Hardware size: 3/8" or 1/2"