LowPRO Premium Floating Docks
$1,750.00 – $21,018.00
Shop for aluminum floating docks with floating dock frames and drop-in decking panels. These aluminum floating docks feature a low profile aluminum frame, durable floats, and premium removable decking panels. Select a dock length, configuration, and decking material for your customized floating dock kit.
Premium Floating Docks
Premium Floating Docks provide maximum buoyancy in residential settings. If your water levels fluctuate regularly or if your water depth is more than 6-8 feet, then a floating dock is a great shoreline solution. Floating docks match the water level with no need for adjusting for rivers, tidal waters, or reservoirs. Let the dock do the work with Jack Dock’s floating dock packages. Now every Premium Floating Dock package combines the ease of our LowPRO dock kits with our premium dock floats to make the best floating docks on the market.
What is the difference between a LowPRO Floating Dock and Premium Floating Docks?
- Same modular aluminum frames
- Same low profile design to be close to the water
- Same 4×4 decking panels that drop into the frame
- Same heavy duty foam-filled float drums
- Same hinge action to release tension
- Premium Floating Docks add Side Stability Floats to every frame in order to 1) increase buoyancy, 2) increase the frame width for stability, and 3) protect your boat as a bumper.
What are the benefits of a floating dock?
- No adjustment required when water levels change
- No limit to the water depth
- Versatility in a wide range of environments and applications
Designing a floating dock or upgrading to a floating dock has never been easier. Jack Docks features complete dock packages for you to choose, buy, and ship to your residence for assembly. If you change your mind, no problem! Floating dock frames are designed to be flexible enough to change orientation and shape if your waterside situation changes. Want something custom? Also not a problem! Just ask our experienced staff with help designing a modular dock that is perfect for your situation. From start to finish, Jack Docks makes dock ownership a breeze at fractions of the price.
LowPRO floating dock frames are state of the art. They are professionally engineered to be not only strong, but also lightweight; rigid, but also balanced; stable, but also hinged. The aluminum frame design will prevent rust, be light enough to winterize, and easy to handle. Piling sleeves offer a wide range of anchoring options, though the anchoring system itself is not included due to the wide range of applications possible. Sleeves allow you to anchor your dock with pilings, anchor weights, stiff arm bars, cables, and more.
Each of Jack Dock’s Premium Floating Dock Packages includes a ramp to the shore, hinges every 16 feet per the recommendation, 4′ x 8′ aluminum dock frames, (2) foam filled 24″ x 48″ x 12″ floats per floating frame, 4′ x 4′ drop in decking panels, (4) Piling sleeves for your anchoring system, 48″ Gray Side Stability floats along the outside edges, and all assembly hardware. Add a LowPRO hinge kit to the shore end of the frame if this dock is being mounted to a shoreline structure or another dock.
Need to add some sections or design a completely new premium floating dock configuration? Check out our DIY Premium Floating Dock Sections.
DOCK FRAMES: Lightweight (45lbs); Low profile (4" tall, easy watercraft access); No-rust aluminum; Bolt-together sections; Modular (bolt or hinge one frame to the next); Nests decking (frames in drop-in decking panels)
FLOATS: Foam filled for leak protection; 780-pound buoyancy rating per platform; Large plastic drums (12" tall); Easy mounting to frame
STABILITY FLOATS: Extra side flotation provides 145 pounds in additional buoyancy rating per float; Plastic surface acts as a bumper; 47-1/4" x 13-1/2" x 6-3/4"
DECKING: 4x4 Panels; Premium material options (Cedar, Poly, Aluminum); Drops into frame
HINGES: Articulates to prevent tension; Large range of articulation (25 degrees); Easy slide assembly
DETAILS: Ships to most commercial and residential addresses; Complete kit including hardware; Comes with instruction video and step-by-step PDF; Each Floating Dock package comes with 4 Anchor Brackets
- Weight per frame: 45 pounds
- Frame Height: 4 inches
- Frame Weight Capacity: 45 PSF when constructed as specified
- Frame Material: Aluminum (Marine Grade 6061-T6)
- Frame Style: Low Profile
- Frame Build: Bolt-together
- Hinge Span: Every 16 feet
- Float Material: High-Density Polypropylene
- Foam-filled: Yes
- Float Dimensions: 48x24x12
- Float Capacity: 390 pounds
- Float Material: High-Density Polypropylene
- Foam-filled: No
- Float Dimensions: 47-1/4" x 13-1/2" x 6-3/4"
- Float Capacity: 145 pounds
- Decking Panel Measurements: 48x48x1 inches
- Cedar Panel Weight: 37 pounds
- Cedar Details: Unfinished Premium Western Red Cedar 48x6x1 inch Boards with Stringers
- Poly Panel Weight: 30 pounds
- Poly Details: Four 48x12x1 inch Polypropylene Panels with Aluminum Reinforcements and Stringers
- Aluminum Panel Weight: 25 pounds
- Aluminum Details: Premium 48x6x1 inch Extruded Aluminum Boards with Welded Stringers, Powder Coating, and Wood Grain Finish
- Hinge Material: Aluminum
- Hinge Dimensions: 48x1 inches
- Hinge Articulation: 25 degrees
- Hardware material: Grade 8 Zinc-plated
- Hardware size: 3/8" or 1/2"