Rolling Pipe Docks from Patriot DocksThis dock is designed with the traditional engineering of galvanized pipes and the modern aluminum frame with wheels! Roll in a lighter boat dock frame than the old wooden dock, and you won't have to worry about your back going out.
- Each dock frame is only 45 pounds, making for a dock that you can roll in by yourself.
- Wheels will never go flat in any terrain. They are made of polypropylene and measure 24 inches in diameter.
- Drop in decking panels. These assembled panels measure 4x4 feet and drop into place on the frame after the frame has been installed in the water. This makes it a one-man job.
- Firm dock legs. These galvanized 1-1/2" schedule 40 pipes are heavy duty and will prevent wobble in even deep water. If your lake changes drastically, the height is adjustable with two set bolts keeping a firm grip, or if the lake changes even more, these pipes can be substituted for local galvanized pipe since they are standard size.
- Patriot Dock frames are marine-grade aluminum engineered for strength and versitility
- Modular design allows you the opportunity to change the shape of your dock or add on later with the easy nuts and bolts assembly
- 4x8ft dock frames weigh only 45 lbs each, making installation the easiest
- Truss height beats the industry average of 8 inches, making this dock strong to withstand storms, more than 40 PSF, and our docks have even survived fallen trees, boating accidents, and more!
Our docks ship to your door or are available for pickup in some locations.
- Western Red Cedar: kiln-dried, unfinished cedar 4x4 panels with two stringers each
- Reinforced Poly Decking: plastic molded polymer with UV-resistant additive, studded and perforated design, gray color, 4x4 panels with aluminum stringers and reinforcements
- Powder-coated aluminum panels with wood grain finish: lifetime / light weight aluminum decking, powder coating to insulate heat and protect against slipping, stunning wood grain finish, imitation cedar finish or imitation birch finish, 4x4 pre-assembled panels
For assembly instructions, see the video below or read our Instructions PDF.
For warranty details, click here!
For shipping details, click here!