Rolling Boat Docks | JackDocks.com
Finally, a boat dock that is expertly engineered for easy installation, long life, customized style, and pleasing aesthetics. Rolling Dock packages are the new industry standard. Straight Roll in Docks are the simplest portable docking solution. Our Patriot Dock brand aluminum frame is light enough to install for one or two people – no more heavy, back-breaking installations, and it won’t rust! These frames bolt together allowing for versatility and flexibility of design. The dock truss is taller than the industry average, which makes our docks stronger than other docks without the wobble that comes with cheap designs and short frames. Jack Docks has modular 4x8’ dock frame sections which can assemble in any configuration – you’re free to change it up next year or add on in the future. Jack supports are designed to easily adjust without getting in the water as your water level drops so you have more time to play. Simply turn the nut on the top with a cordless drill while standing on your new dock! Our drop in decking options include western red cedar, reinforced poly, or powder-coated wood grain aluminum (in brown or gray). These aluminum rolling dock packages include all terrain, never-go-flat wheels, which make rolling your boat dock super easy for anyone!
Why Choose Patriot Brand Frames:
- Modular 4x8FT dock frame kits fit together in any orientation
- Dock sections can be re-configured or added in the future
- Lightweight aluminium materials
- Easy handling design with drop in decking
- Affordable without losing quality
- Stronger truss design backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
How Our Aluminum Dock Jacks Work:
- Adjust your boat dock while standing on the dock
- To change the height, simply turn the nut on top of the jack with a cordless drill or wrench
- Each jack has 18 inches of range with additional height settings on the drop leg, which is the pad that touches the ground
- A set of jacks are only needed every 16 feet of dock and packages assume the shore end of the dock can rest on the shore
- Jack Docks offers two sizes of Jacks in our dock packages.
- For size measurements and optimal water depths check out our Jack Support Guide.
- For mapping out where each size jack should go on the dock packages, click the Frame & Support Layout tab at the top of this description.
Drop in Decking Options:
- All decking panels are drop in style so they fit into the unique frame design tightly without need for tedious removal or installation
- Western red cedar decking offers a strong and affordable decking top with classic style. Strong cedar boards make for a naturally mildew and insect resistant finish that can be finished to your style.
- Reinforced poly decking offers superior slip protection with studs molded in the surface and holes to allow water to drip through. This decking surface is cool to the touch and industrial. Polypropylene includes UV resistant additive. Includes decking clips with each dock package to secure decking to frame.
- Powder coated wood grain aluminum offers the most premium of maintenance-free decking panels. They are light weight, ultra-durable, and especially long-lasting. The powder coating keeps the decking cool and slip-resistant, and the wood grain finish is for stunning visual appeal. Comes in two color options.
Each Complete Rolling Dock Includes:4x8 Aluminum Dock Frame Kits - assembly required (packages vary in number)
4x4 Premium Drop in Decking Panels (packages vary in number)
(2) Blue Plastic Universal Dock Bumpers
Dock Jacks (packages vary in size)
(2) Jack Axles
(2) Heavy Duty Plastic Dock Wheels
Assembly and Installation Process
For assembly instructions, see the video below or read our Instructions PDF.
- Bolt frame sections together
- Mount jack supports to the frame and drop legs under each jack
- Roll dock frame into the water
- Make final adjustments to height by adjusting jack
- Drop in decking into place, starting at the shore end of the dock
For warranty details, click here!
For shipping details, click here!